[view jobs from the last two weeks]
Hiring Managers: Use our online Job Posting Form to post your job announcements to our board. Postings are free and are emailed weekly to a registered list of IAI members, including some of the most experienced and proactive candidates in the IA community.
Job Seekers: Be sure to subscribe to the Job Board Mailing List to receive weekly announcements of new job postings.
Manager, User Experience Design
Minneapolis, MN, Minnesota, USA
Full-time, permanent position.
This position is responsible for the user experience and functional design of our internal communication capabilities, with a focus on the employee and advisor portals.
• Lead development and prototyping of intranet design and functionality for advisors and employees.
• Apply user experience methodology and best practices to translate user needs and business requirements into engaging user-centered design.
• Develop use cases, specifications and functional requirements.
• Conduct user research and testing. Participate in User Acceptance Testing and validation.
• Determine hierarchies of information and content flow. Deliver as taxonomies and wireframes.
• Understand the end-to-end experience, including linkages between key systems. Collaborate with partners across the enterprise to develop and maintain consistent standards for the experience across systems.
• Build and maintain a deep understanding of employee and field audiences through user research and testing, analysis of usage, and user feedback.
• Maintain an understanding of evolving industry standards, trends and best practices. Identify opportunities to refine existing capabilities and leverage new capabilities.
• Bachelor’s degree in web design and development and/or certification in User Experience Design.
• 3-5+ years of experience in user experience design and interactive development.
• Experience with mobile and responsive design.
• Excellent prototyping and development skills (HTML5, CSS3, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.).
• Ability to translate user and business needs into effective designs and technical requirements.
• Ability to build relationships and communicate clearly with both business and technology partners.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to own and deliver work independently and also to work within a team.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects/priorities.
• Experience working on intranet portal environments and/or with structured information and data.
• Experience working in a global company and/or with a distributed sales force.
• Financial services industry experience.
Focused on people, not just our bottom line. Here, you'll be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions. You'll work with other talented people who share your passion for doing great work that's in the best interest of our clients. And you'll have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office - and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a company that cares, put a rewarding career more within reach at Ameriprise Financial.
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply via link: https://goo.gl/6vS3rq or visit www.joinameriprise.com and refer job Id: 5531BR