Rosenfeld Media publishes short, practical, and useful books and webinars on user experience design. Their products explain the design and research methods that web professionals need to make informed design decisions. IAI members a discount of 20% off book purchases as well as both live and recorded webinars.
Visit the Member Center for details on partner discounts.
Books devoted to Information Architecture:
- Information Architecture: An Emerging 21st Century Profession by Earl Morrogh
- Information Architecture: Blueprints for the Web, 2nd Ed. by Christina Wodtke and Austin Govella
- Information Architecture: Designing Information Environments for Purpose by Alan Gilchrist
- Information Architecture for Designers: Structuring Websites for Business Success by Peter Van Dijck
- Information Architecture for the World Wide Web, 3rd Ed. by Louis Rosenfeld and Peter Morville
- Practical Information Architecture: A Hands-On Approach to Structuring Successful Websites by Eric L. Reiss
- Information Architecture (in Italian) by Laura Caprio and Beatrice Ghiglione
Books including information about Information Architecture:
- Ambient Findability by Peter Morville
- Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability, 2nd Edition by Steve Krug
- The Elements of User Experience: User-Centered Design for the Web by Jesse James Garrett
- Everything is Miscellaneous by David Weinberger
- Mapping Websites: Digital Media Design by Paul Kahn, Krzysztof Lenk
- Proven Portals: Best Practices for Planning, Designing, and Developing Enterprise Portals by Dan Sullivan
- The User Is Always Right: A Practical Guide to Creating and Using Personas for the Web by Steve Mulder and Ziv Yaar
Stay tuned for an updated list and bookstore. For more books, see the Information Architecture group at Anobii.com and the editor's selections at Boxes and Arrows. Also, be sure to join a UX Book Club in your area. See a map of UX Book Clubs worldwide at or visit http://uxbookclub.org to find out more.
This page was last modified on November 15, 2009 06:45 PM.