AIIM online certificate programs provide vendor neutral training in technologies and global best practices for managing and utilizing information assets. Programs include: Enterprise Content Management, Electronic Records Management, Business Process Management, Information Organization and Access, Enterprise 2.0, Email Management. IAI members are eligible for AIIM courses at the AIIM professional rate!
Visit the Member Center for details on partner discounts.
Selected IA Books
Books Devoted to Information Architecture:
- Information Architecture (in Italian) by Laura Caprio and Beatrice Ghiglione
- Information Architecture: An Emerging 21st Century Profession by Earl Morrogh
- Information Architecture: Blueprints for the Web by Christina Wodtke
- Information Architecture: Designing Information Environments for Purpose by Alan Gilchrist
- Information Architecture for Designers: Structuring Websites for Business Success by Peter Van Dijck
- Information Architecture for the World Wide Web by Louis Rosenfeld and Peter Morville
- Practical Information Architecture: A Hands-On Approach to Structuring Successful Websites by Eric L. Reiss
Books Including Information About Information Architecture:
- The Elements of User Experience: User-Centered Design for the Web by Jesse James Garrett
- Mapping Websites: Digital Media Design by Paul Kahn, Krzysztof Lenk
- Proven Portals: Best Practices for Planning, Designing, and Developing Enterprise Portals by Dan Sullivan
For more books, see the Information Architecture group at Anobii.com and the editor's selections at Boxes and Arrows. Also, be sure to join a UX Book Club in your area. See a map of UX Book Clubs worldwide at http://iainstitute.org/en/network/localgroups/ux_book_clubs.php or visit http://uxbookclub.org to find out more.
This page was last modified on January 19, 2007 06:21 PM.