Learn: Next Steps
- Join the IA Institute
- Browse Introduction to IA Resources
- Read Selected IA Books
- Find Schools Teaching IA
- Find an IA Network
- Browse our Library
- Discuss IA
- Contribute IA Resources
Rosenfeld Media publishes short, practical, and useful books and webinars on user experience design. Their products explain the design and research methods that web professionals need to make informed design decisions. IAI members a discount of 20% off book purchases as well as both live and recorded webinars.
The IA Library is a community-built and -maintained repository for IA (and UX) resources. At its core, the IA Library is a giant set of annotated links to resources with tools for submitting, retrieving, rating, and filtering content.
The IA Library benefits the information architecture community by:
- Archiving information and making it easily accessible in the future
- Central place to store and access information
- Simplify discovery and access
- Establishing a place were the community gathers, discusses, and enriches itself
Enter the IA Library >>
This page was last modified on February 2, 2007 02:10 PM.